- Considered to be the Industry Standard - The Label Stock by which all others are judged. Unique combination of Cohesion and Adhesion offering the ultimate in label performance.
- Excellent adhesion to LSE plastics and textured Powder Coated Painted Surfaces. Automotive Underhood Chemical Resistance
- 3M Performance Label offers wide range of products for long term durability and adhesion with automotive chemical resistance and outdoor durability. Some products are UL/CSA compliant materials that can be printed by Flexographic or Screen Print processes, as well as Thermal Transfer, Digital Printing, Inkjet, Laser or Dot Matrix Printing. Available with many facestocks such as Polyester, Polypropylene and Vinyl to Pharmaceutical papers or synthetics. Please refer to individual Product Datapage for specific product details.
- Think 3M First for Label Materials used in these Key Markets - Automotive, Electronics, Medical Device, Outdoor Power Equipment, Health Care, Security, Government, Personal Care, Recreational Vehicle, Aerospace, Transportation, Packaging, Foam Fabrication and General Industrial.
- Typical 3M Performance Label Applications include Bar Code Tracking, Track and Trace, Thermal Transfer Labels, Variable Information Printing (VIP), Brand and Instruction Labels, Warning Labels, Durable Decals, Surface Protection and Masking, Over Laminate, UV Protection, Tamper Indicating, Destructable Labels, Void Message, Fraud Reduction, Laminating, Bonding and Digital Window Graphics.
3M™ Thermal Transfer Label Materials 7871 is a 2.0 mil gloss white polyester facestock with 1.8 mil acrylic adhesive 350 on a 55 lb densified kraft liner.
Gloss topcoat offers excellent abrasion and chemical resistance. Thermal Transfer Printable. 350 adhesive is 3M`s most universal adhesive for harsh environments. Heavy adhesive coat weight for textured surfaces. Excellent adhesion to low surface energy plastics, powder paint coatings and oily metal surfaces. Excellent high-temperature performance. UL recognized and CSA accepted.